Current Job Openings:
Kiyoshi Ramen 'N' Poke is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, eager to learn, cook to join our team. We are looking for someone who has excellent attendance, is able to work various shifts and hours, a strong T.E.A.M player skills along with organizational skills. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated, and engaged.
Some of the responsibilities include:
• Set up workstations
• Cook dishes to business standards
• Follow and make sure the restaurant meets all health regulations, including sanitary and safety guidelines.
• Prepare ingredients for use during shift
• Forecast supplies as needed and making sure that there is sufficient enough products
• Developing special menu offerings
• Be sure kitchen runs efficient, production is consistent and that the quality of food is continually up to par
• At least 2 years of experience working in a fast paced kitchen as a cook, prep cook, sous chef and/or chef.
• Familiarity with kitchen equipment and utensils
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to listen and communicate effectively
• Loves to cook, willing and eager to learn and good leadership skills
Preferred candidates will have weekend availability, be familiar with Japanese Ramen and poke bowls and up to date with their Food Handlers Certificate and/or Managers Food Handlers Certificate.